Elements Connect (formerly nFeed) brings your external data inside Jira custom fields. The app lets you configure how data is displayed and how often it is refreshed.
☁️ Elements connect is headed to the CLOUD! Join our beta program now.
Want to know more?
- Query any data source: SQL databases, LDAPs, REST APIs or even Jira itself
- Configure how data is displayed with HTML
- Contextualize queries based on Jira issue attributes
- Choose between “Live” fields to display real-time data, and “Snapshot” fields.
- Get insights about fields set-up in context using our configuration tester
- Connected fields are available in Jira Software and Jira Service Desk
Popular use-cases include:
- Get employees details from LDAP
- Look up product details from a catalog
- Retrieve details about clients from Salesforce